Monday, April 28, 2008

Some of my favorite pictures

For those that don't know photography is one of my passions. It is one of the things that makes me escape the real world. I can loose myself in all of the beautiful sights this world has to offer. I see everything through a lens. Everything I see I am thinking how I could take a picture of it, what angle, what lighting, what kind of foreground or background would make it a great shot.
The following pictures are some of my favorites. I hope you like looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing these pictures! They are breath taking! You are extremely creative!

I love black & white photography... I also like the way you have "framed" the pictures... like you found the perfect "window" and captured a piece of it.

photo_chiq said...

Thank you Cheri,
Photography is my passion, i love it. It takes me away and clears my head when life gets to be too much. And just as a hobby its fun