Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lifted Cloud

Well the depression has lifted. At least for the moment. This weekend was good although I find myself stalking possible triggers that threaten the current state of calm. After a week of trigger after trigger I have my eye pealed for any possible new problems, ready to jump on top of them and block their way into my partners fragile head. Yesterdy we went so far as to turn off the phone and just read and naped, which made for a pleasant day.
Overall the weekend was good and we managed to hold the looms of depression at bay, we enjoyed a movie and had plenty of time to just relax. I hope that this weekend offers us a repreave from the threat of depression and the ever constant threat of mania that seems to follow the depression. The last few nites my partner has had a hard time sleeping which worries me , it is a surefire way to know mania is in the wings, however the sleepless nights could be a simple result of daytime naps. Heres to hoping!

No comments: